Knowing ACRP’s Mission …
- Improve the lifting equipment safety standards, consulting and inspection for all those in the lifting and rigging industries.
- Represent the crane and rigging industry in regulatory forums.
- Promote lifting equipment safety standards.
Knowing how you would benefit …
- ACRP provides up-to-date information through national meetings, newsletters, and inter-association communications briefs.
- Current information helps support better decision making in training and on the job.
Knowing how Employers would benefit …
- Gaining new techniques in providing superior quality of crane and rigging training.
- Obtaining timely knowledge of pending and/or effective changes to National, State or Provincial regulations.
Knowing how Individuals would benefit …
- Meeting experts in the technical industry areas which directly pertain to their daily lifting activities.
- Valuable business relationships can be made with these experts for assistance during daily operations or information.
Learn how to “load balance” knowledge in your favor, contact the ACRP office.
Tel: 800.690.3921 / +248.994.4312
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Log on and become a member today!