February 2, 2016 – Chattanooga, Tennessee
Link-Belt Cranes will be sharing its knowledge with the Association of Crane & Rigging Professionals (ACRP.net) during the ACRP General Assembly May 10-13, in Chattanooga, Tennessee. David Tripp, Training Manager of Link-Belt Cranes, will be delivering two customized sessions from its comprehensive training catalog including:
- Link-Belt Pulse: A Total Operating System
- History & Development
- Interface & Navigation
- Crane Configuration
- Hands on Sample Configurations
- Safeguarding the Crane Operator
- Injury Stats Related to Cranes
- Injury Prevention
- Standard Safety Features
- Optional Safety Features
ACRP is delighted to have Link-Belt represented at its annual training event as the organization has recently opened a Training Center at its global headquarters in Lexington, Kentucky. Link-Belt has formalized its delivery of technician and customer training through online and open-enrollment courses at its training center.
Link-Belt will be contributing to an action-packed training schedule at ACRP’s annual training program in May including the following sessions:
- Stability & Equilibrium in Rigging Arrangements – Keith Anderson BDES, Chief Rigging Engineer, Bechtel Equipment Operations
- TVA Raccoon Mountain Power Plant Tour
- Columbus McKinnon Forging Plant Tour
- And many more engaging, training sessions for crane and rigging professionals.
To learn more about ACRP and the General Assembly, visit www.acrp.net.
To learn more about the Link-Belt Training Department, contact:
- David Tripp, Training Manager, (859) 264-6259, email@example.com
- Jennifer Logan, Training Administrator, (859) 264-6285, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2651 Palumbo Drive, Lexington, KY 40509
- Web Address: www.linkbelt.com